Thursday, February 26, 2009

How you can help!!!

Please...Please, Please, Please comment...Leave your input!!!

The objective here is to put as much of Jeff's life back together, piece by piece, with as many different perspectives as possible.

If you think I have some information wrong, my facts are incorrect, people weren't where I say they were...By all means, please correct me!

I want to know all your opinions. What TV shows, friends names, dates he went on, favorite movies, what you are doing now...

If you have a website and were a friend of Jeff, drop me a comment, I'll post it here.

If you have any old pictures or video, or maybe you can just point me in the direction of another I can contact.

I appreciate anything you can provide.

Thank you, Jimmy Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting and helping this cause...